This is the top of the page.
Your item was added to your wishlist. Your item was already added to your wishlist.

Dettol Power and Fresh Lemon and Lime Multi Purpose Spray 1L

View all Dettol

Whether it's kitchen, bathroom or bedroom surfaces, Dettol Power & Fresh Advance Multi-Purpose Cleaner Sparkling Lemon & Lime Burst will tackle the dirt you can see and the germs you can't. Our fast-acting formula is clinically proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria including E. Coli. salmonella, MRSA and the flu virus. What's more this spray has 3x cleaning power on kitchen grease, burnt on food and bathroom dirt. The Sparkling Lemon & Lime Burst fragrance will freshen the air in your rooms and leave you feeling invigorated.

More Product Information

Related Items


Product Information


Whether it's kitchen, bathroom or bedroom surfaces, Dettol Power & Fresh Advance Multi-Purpose Cleaner Sparkling Lemon & Lime Burst will tackle the dirt you can see and the germs you can't. Our fast-acting formula is clinically proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria including E. Coli. salmonella, MRSA and the flu virus. What's more this spray has 3x cleaning power on kitchen grease, burnt on food and bathroom dirt. The Sparkling Lemon & Lime Burst fragrance will freshen the air in your rooms and leave you feeling invigorated.

Features

3x cleaning power on kitchen grease, burnt on food and bathroom dirt Kills 99.9% of bacteria Easy to use spray Leaves behind the fresh fragrance of Sparkling Lemon & Lime Burst

Warnings or Restrictions

In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Do not mix bleach or other household products.

Product Specification

Per 100g Liquid contains 0.11g Benzalkonium Chloride, Contains < 5% Nonionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume, Limonene

Size (1) Unit (L)

Product code: 797026

Product Uses

Turn the nozzle to 'on' position. Keeping the bottle upright spray from 20 - 25 cm away. Leave for up to 5 minutes, wipe clean, then rinse. Always test on an inconspicuous area for 5 minutes before use. Not Suitable For: Porous surfaces such as marble, wood, painted surfaces, enamel/ metal surfaces or gold plated fittings. Do not allow prolonged soaking on plastic. For surfaces that comes in contact with food: Use only on hard non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.

Link to top of current page.
Link to display social media share links
Please wait...